AVCWare AVCHD Converter is the professional MTS/M2TS/MOD converter that helps you convert AVCHD videos to HD videos and common videos for enjoying AVCHD videos on iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, iRiver, Zune and other multimedia devices.
Besides, the AVCHD video converter can extract audio and capture pictures from AVCHD videos. Many powerful editing tools offered in the AVCHD converter allow you to trim/clip/crop/split video, add watermark/subtitle/artistic effect, adjust parameters, take a snapshot and calculate bit rate.
1. Support many popular AVCHD camcorders on the market: Sony, Canon, and Panasonic, JVC, or Hitachi AVCHD camcorder. 2. Enjoy AVCHD video shot by yourself on computer or multimedia devices like iPod touch, iPhone, Apple TV, PS3, PSP, Zune, Xbox.
3. Give you freedom to add subtitle for your shot video; authorize your video with picture watermark or text title. Snowflake, Mosaic, Sand, Old Film, all these artistic effects will make your video impressive.
4. Trim your video to select video clips you like, remove unwanted parts, and output clips singly or as a merged one. 5. Crop video playing area to retain desired part without black edge, commercial logo or other else you dislike.
6. Automatically split your file into several clips according to the specified split time or file size. 7. Provide advanced and general parameters to adjust by you, including bit rate, sample rate, frame rate, codec, resolution, and channel.
8. Enter desired output file size in Bitrate Calculator and have the bit rate calculated for you at once. 9. Preview and compare the source and the fixed video in real time to check the effects.
10. Allow you to add multiple profiles for one source and output them only one time to fit different devices. 11. Support snapshot, capture images while previewing AVCHD video and save as JPG, GIF, PNG, or BMP format.